Have you ever had the feeling that you pissed someone off but you didn't know how? It doesn't happen to me often but every now and then I have been known to screw up. Now, sometimes I just want to charge right in and ask what's going on and get to the bottom of things. But right now, I don't seem to have the energy. I figure if you have a problem with me, you should say something. I would be more than willing to apologize but I don't see what I'm doing wrong (Thanks, Travie McCoy!). I am trying very hard to get to the end of the school year. (Why is this so hard on me? I'm not even in school!) I am barely hanging on by a thread. I am working on trying to launch a website, which I have never done and have no clue how to do. I still have to develop that great product idea I have in my head, make myself a better person in all ways and get myself a house. And then there's my job, which supports all these endeavors. I guess in the great scheme of things, this isn't so major. It may not even be about me. Thanks so much, you have been a great listener.
So I guess I'll get on with things...
It's Friday! Time to celebrate!
No comments:
Post a Comment